Beauty tips- Bring out your Beauty with these simple straight forward tricks. Every woman has something special about them and you can or agree that “the beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart – the place where love resides” ~ Quote.
Our focus in this post is on facial healthy skin beauty and we highlight how to enhance, maintain the facial skin so the beauty in our eyes shine through……
Beauty tips – Facial Skin.
Our face like is exposed to all sorts from the sun, environmental changes and a lot more. This can explain the reason ‘it’ suffers from time to time with diverse outbreaks such acnes, sun burns or other damages. In addition we are also faced with ageing and hormonal changes. While we cannot stop some of these things from happening we can reduce the impact it has on our skin.
Beauty tips to enhance & maintain your facial skin
- Prevention is better than cure so let start by ensuring we carry out the basic steps of protecting our skin during harsh weather conditions, for summer a very good sunscreen between 30 -50 SPF is a “most have” and for winter use a good facial skin moisturise .
- Identify your skin type and monitor it, in that way you are in a better position to select suitable skin care products. The most common skin types are Normal, dry, oily, combination, and sensitive.
- Now it’s time to integrate a skin regime into your day to day routine. Every woman should have one where it becomes a part of you. The basic one is known as the 4-Step Skincare Regimen beauty tips includes CLEANSING, EXFOLIATION, TONING & MOISTURIZE (best to use one with SPF). And a reign is best conducted as least twice a day, morning times and before you go to bed.
- Integrate an additional once a week routine to your beauty tips, for example if you will like to minimise the appearance of pores then why not try a home micro dermabrasion or chemical peel kit. They aid in removing dead skin cells and can also help your skin look smoother with less noticeable pores.
- Whilst we cater for the outer appearance we cannot ignore what we ingest daily. So to make your skin glows cut down on the unhealthy drinks and replace water during the day. You can also add a touch of fresh lemon to you water it’s a good cleansing agent.
- And our final beauty tips – include fruits and veg in your daily diet: here are a few that are known to help your skin glow – Kiwi, Papaya, Avocados,Pomegranate, peach, passion fruit and dark Green vegetables.